Today we had our Dr. Appointment!  Listen to this . . . our appointment was set for 3:30, and we didn't see the doctor until 5:15!  We got to the office at 3:10 - 3:15 ish, so we literally WAITED for two hours to see our doctor (by the way, the office closes at 5 so there wasn't even anyone there except for us). All she personally did was check our baby's heartbeat which takes about two seconds, so let's just say that didn't make me very ecstatic to be waiting that long for a two second thing.  This same thing happened last go 'round, so we're going to get a midwife in SLC.  Highly recommended :)  We're so excited to finally be taken care of!

 I got a flu shot today, along with Guy, and it was a lot better than I thought.  Just a quick little poke, and then it was done!  Thank goodness!  Apparently, when I get the flu shot, it enters my blood stream and my baby's bloodstream, so she essentially is getting the flu shot without having to actually get it (which is good because she won't be allowed to have one when she's born anyways . . . too tiny and cute!).

I can't even wait to have our baby girly.  We currently don't know what to name her!!!!! AHHH!!!!  We are going through names like crazy.  We can't talk about names without joking how hilarious it would be naming our child names like such as:

 - Lieutenant Santa Claus Gibbons
 - Kuy (pronounced like Bon Qui Qui) Gibbons
 - Jumbalaya Gumbo Gibbons (classic)
 - Guy (french pronunciation) Buttersnaps Gibbons
 - Shoelace Gibbons
 - Robama Gibbons
 - Garbagecan Gibbons
 - Eugenia Olga Gibbons
We can't get through a "what shall we name our baby" conversation without a name like this coming up and then us laughing about how amazing that would be, then the conversation ends without any groundbreaking.

WISH US LUCK.


                                                                     30 WEEKS


So... I am 30 weeks and 5 days pregnant today.  I thought to myself that I should probably post my 30 week picture before I am 31 weeks( which will be in 2 days :)  so...   here it is!  (30 week mark was last saturday)


Leave a Reply

Powered by Blogger.