Happy Birthday, Me!  I am 23 years old.  I think.  I am getting so old that I can't even remember what age I am - this is my formula for figuring out my age :  take the year it is (2013) and the last number of the year is the last number of my age.  I KNOW i'm in my 20's, therefore, I am 23.
Easy Schmeezy!
Too bad I even have to do that to know how old I am.
SO - I HAVE THE COOLEST HUSBAND.  Take a look at these decorations he did BY HIMSELF!
He is cute.
I love Him.
Did I mention green is my favorite color!
This is what I woke up to.  Lots of presents!  He is a little sneak, because we weren't supposed to buy presents.  


I had the best day ever, and I even ran into Tammy (used to watch her CUTE CUTE girls) at the movie theatre.  We were going to go see the Hobbit, but we were a little late and the line was SO SO SO SO SO long I couldn't even believe it, so we just rented some movies and went home!  It was so fun.  The older I get, the more I just don't need things for myself.  All I really want is time with my family.
I'm SO gald we finally have the internet.  We got to FaceTime with my parents and it is always so good to see them.
It is so hard to have your family in another state!  We miss them so much!  I'm so glad that I had a wonderful day though, thanks to my sweet husband.  I love him so much!






Leave a Reply

Powered by Blogger.