Can I just say how much I love my in-laws?  They are amazing.  I can't believe how blessed I was to marry into such a wonderful family.
With that preface, let me just say how much we adore Beebs.
We love her.
She is our best friend.
We kind of are obsessed with her.
(e.g. we basically have no lives when she goes on vacation)

SO - anyways, we had a wonderfully fun night with Aubrea and we gave little Roka a bath.  She was so sweet and aunt Beebs helped and washed her hair.  Roka was being so funny staring at herself in the mirror!!  She loved it!

(this is what Roka looked like staring at herself in the mirror)
We made a terrible decision to watch The Parent Trap.  Basically it was so amazing, that we had to watch THE PARENT TRAP 2  (yes, it exists) and it is the most terrible thing in the entire world.

I can't even believe the message of this film we watched!  Terrible, terrible, terrible!  Seriously, don't ever watch it, EVER.

 We were laughing so so hard.  

Also, we want Megan and Luke to re-do the film, since the man has brown hair and the lady is a blondie.  LOVE THAT IDEA!

anyschmoo, don't watch PT2 :)


One Comment

  1. How 'bout we turn the Parent Tripe into the Parent Skype? Sure do miss youse guys. Roka looks like her mommy, oh so cute!!! Love you!!

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.