Guy here, I might, on the occasion, post a blog or two, but I'll leave the professional blogging to my beautiful wife. By the way, Kels is looking more and more pregnant by the day. I'm learning that Kelsey looks gorgeous in any state. Pregnancy has been one more testimony.
      So we have been watching the Rep. and Dem. Conventions over the past couple weeks and it is as clear as ever that this election is not just yer regular, every four years, kind of election. America will be voting on two paths. One, we feel is very attractive, popular and "hip". The other is surely the "road less traveled." I hope anyone who reads this will feel of our, Kelsey, Roka and mine, appreciation for this wonderful country. It's that love that we have that is driving our desire for what is right and best for us. God Bless America. A la prochaine!


Leave a Reply

Powered by Blogger.