I wanna blog and I wanna blog now!!! I find this blogging concept fascinating. A nice outlet perhaps.

There couldn't have been a better day for spending some time at "The Hill"- Cherry Hill to those who don't follow Farmington city's hip name's for local attractions (see www.farmington.utah.gov/hipnamesforlocalattractions to be got up to speed). Kels, myself, Dave and Aymee Callister and Co., and Luke and Megan Flinders' Fam all met up there today for some Grant's Gulchin', Dragon slidin', Pirates Cove-in' Fun. The Lazy River is by far my favorite part of "TH" (do I need to explain again? or are you getting hip?). It always end up me pushing Kels in her tube around a few hundred times until she says I can stop. When we get out my knees usually feel like they have caught a bad case of the arthritises. I don't think the water goes deeper than 3&1/2 feet. >:(
      I also love the Lazy River because of the music that is played about every 5 minutes, ever reminding me/us of the awesome deal my dad struck with Keith, the owner at TH several coon's ages ago. Keith came to my dad to hire him to do some music for the attractions and instead of actual cash moneys my dad bargained for free season passes for his family. Over the years Keith and my pap have renewed this trade over and over again for new music for new attractions. "Goot trade" as my dad would put it. Thanks pop for the awesome family memories that we have made because of you awesome work.
      At the end of the day, Dave and I went down to the batting cages swingin' for long bombs away. Dave is to a baseball bat as Rev. Al Sharpton is to a microphone when he has the floor---insane. I wish there could be a zombie apocalypse just so I could watch dave go nuts with a bat. Incredible Dave, simply.
      Last but not least my favorite part of the dizay was when Brockton was flirting with Sophie Callister (well I can't say it was just Brock and I can't say that it was total flirting, maybe just straight-up being awesome friendly kids. You be the judge). Sophie was being the cute shy girl she can be and Brock couldn't say no. He would look at her and say "don't you smile", obviously Sophie would then smile and then Brock would put his hand on his forehead as if to say "there she goes again! Smiling right when I told her not to!" Classic.
       All this greatness followed up by watching the DVR'd BYUtv Weber/Y game. Such a great day.

Well, that wraps it up for me tonight. I love my beautiful wife, our beautiful growing-womb-dwelling baby, and all y'alls! A la prochaine!!!


Leave a Reply

Powered by Blogger.