Sorry for the Les Mis reference...  There doesn't seem to be much to say at the moment-So I'll be brief.

Last night for family night Kelsey and I went down to Sugarhouse Movies 10 (The Dollar Theatre) to see the avengers. We went early for fears of not getting tickets. After purchasing the tickies we went to Nordstrom Rack to see what was seeable. While there we found a really cute shirt that was just Kelsey's size :) It's kind of a deep coral rose/lipstick color. After that we went to get some dessert at TCBY frozen yogurt. Those frozen yogurt joints are a dime a dozen.


(Above is NOT a picture of what we ate, but of Kilee's infamous cup of yogurt at Sweet Cece's, amazing.)

 We went to the movie and enjoyed ourselves. T'was a good family night to be sure. After zat we were feeling "sicky-sicky parm parm" (ten bucks to the person who names that reference). When we got home Kelsey gave me the best neck-back-scalp rubbin I ever had... I slept like a sleeping baby.

That's it. I quit for tonight. Bye!!!


Leave a Reply

Powered by Blogger.